Child Autism UK is a member organisation. We were founded as a parents’ charity then known as Peach. We provided mutual support and information about possible treatments for autism in children as well as the benefits of starting treatments early.
5 Good Reasons to Join Child Autism UK
By joining Child Autism UK you will:
- Benefit from support of many parents and professionals who have experience of young children with autism. You are not alone!
- Access high quality information through the member area of the Child Autism UK website and updates on research and development in autism and applied behaviour analysis (ABA)
- Benefit from the experience of UK’s largest provider of ABA services
- Be part of making the case for the support of children with autism through the effective funding of ABA programmes
- Gain access to popular and highly praised training to help you cope better as a parent or to develop professionally
Also, when you join you will receive:
- A pack of useful information relevant to your membership category
- The latest issue of our newsletter
- Access to our tutor finder service
- Access to the networks on the Child Autism UK Facebook Page
Parent and tutor members: advertise for free on our Facebook page
Tutors and ABA professionals: find easy access to information on career progression, as well as useful clinical tips from the Child Autism UK clinical team.
Tutors: choose whether to be contactable by parent members seeking tutors.
Please complete your details below. When you have finished you will be able to pay your annual membership fee online.
Please note: there is a delay between joining and receiving login details as new members are uploaded to the website manually.
If you experience any difficulty with the joining process, please contact us on 01344 882248